Hi There

Wellcome to my Blog... Joan Shannon
It's all about me, my life, gadget and fashion

Minggu, 27 November 2011

New Phases of Life

Here I stand up again after months of struggling to get this new path.
A totally new path..
Raise from zero again...
And I do believe in where there's a will, there's away.
No need to be big headed or big mouth person to be accepted,
because soon people arround you would realise of who you really are...
then soon also they'll decided wether to leave you or still beside you because thwy feel Pitty to you.
Just remembered someone texted about using a brand of netbook (thought you bhought it yourself but then I found out someone's just lend it for you hahaha.... very funny... - giggling)
Hope it won't happen to anyone else.
Now I know exactly the reason what you did to me.
But I have forgive and forget...
As the quote says, forgive then soon life will bring you to the new right path, right persons, right circumtances...
Thanks to Allah... You've been so gooood to me :D
I love you Allah and always be....
,

3 komentar:

  1. glad that you're ready for your new path, well maybe everybody ever get hurt but not everybody get the lesson of life right? :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm glad for your new path. Yeah, you're right we need to forgive and forget. It makes us feel better :)




    White Honeyr

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi Cliff n Vivid,
    thanks for visiting and leave comments :)

    Thanks to Allah for the lessons of life and sure now I feel "Light"


    lots of love,

    Joan

    BalasHapus