Hi There

Wellcome to my Blog... Joan Shannon
It's all about me, my life, gadget and fashion

Rabu, 24 Agustus 2011

Samsung Galaxy Mini

I just bought this compact n adorable smartphone 2 months ago..
well I bought it because I lost one of my cellphone.. I think its fallen at my Dentist parking area in Tebet.
At first I think I'll buy blackberry since most of my friends using it, but at that time I was freaking curious to the new mobile operating system, Android, So I decided to buy this lovely affordable Samsung Galaxy Mini...
Since then I spend most of my internet time (blogging, browsing, online shopping) through my Mini.. Yaps she gives great experience.




2 komentar:

  1. i want that one btw :D haha
    follow you back dear :)

    BalasHapus
  2. its really worthed...
    amazing features n performance...
    the only thing I still cant used to it is trying to not make mistake in entering or typing sonething....
    Thank youits really worthed...
    amazing features n performance...
    the only thing I still cant used to it is trying to not make mistake in entering or typing something....
    Thank you

    BalasHapus