Hi There

Wellcome to my Blog... Joan Shannon
It's all about me, my life, gadget and fashion

Selasa, 26 Juli 2011

Bali July 2011

Bali July...
Half holiday and half hard work but always we had some fun.
We arrived at Ngurah Rai airport almost at 1pm Bali time.. go straight to our Bali office.. then have our Lunch.
We stayed at Quest Kuta Hotel for 5days... such an unforgettable memories of the hotel n staff (we proud of you guys).
the next day I was became rhe Master Ceremony of annual meeting, quite nervous at the start but Thank God it ran well (two thumbs up to the commitee and teams).
On the same day I also led the outdoor activity with my partner Mr.Eko... and again it was succeed. I'll share some pictures later.
Our 3rd day in Bali filled with half day meeting continued with rafting at Ayung River (beautiful river) conducted by Bali Sobek. And even its less of challenge... We Still Had So Much Fun.
So can't wait for the next annual meeting...




Rafting at Bali Sobek

2 komentar:

  1. hi..you have a great blog!! mind to visit and follow me? I'll follow you back then ;)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Pramudita,
    you had become the 1st who leave comment on my blog. Thank you...
    and... very pleased if you'd follow my blog as I did to yours ;) Thank you...

    BalasHapus